NREGA MIS Report: It all happened in the year 2005 when an act called Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 was launched by the government. The aim of this act was to provide employment to both rural and urban poor unemployed people using NREGA MIS report.
As per this act, employment is provided to such people for up to 100 days. The NREGA scheme has a clause according to which only those people will get benefit who will have NREGA job cards issued by the government.
Another criterion is that the name of the beneficiary should be there in the NREGA job card list. This is what the requirement becomes mandatory as the data of all workers will be managed by the above list.
The data basically involves all the information related to the workers in NREGA whose personal details are already registered. A worker can make use of NREGA MIS report whenever he wants to check the details of related to his work.
The present document will update you to check NREGA MIS report along with some other crucial details.
NREGA MIS Report 2023
The Central Government releases the MIS report every year Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Development Department. The report primarily consists of all the details of work for laborers working in NREGA.
The entire data is composed by the Rural Development Department that falls under the central government.
Please note that all the information of workers who are working in NREGA is available on the web portal. If a worker needs to check the details related to his employment, he can instantly check it using his NREGA MIS Report.
The above can be checked by the NREGA card holder after visiting the online portal. Under the very own NREGA scheme, employment of 100 days is given to all poor people residing in the rural and urban areas. It will resolve their financial issues to a certain extent.
NREGA MIS Report
|Name of the Scheme
|NREGA MIS Report
|Ministry of Rural Development
|100 days employment
Required Documents for NREGA Job Card
- Bank details
- A passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- I Certificate
- Age certificate
- Address proof
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
How to Check NREGA MIS Report?
If you are a worker residing in rural or urban area and wish to check the NREGA MIS Report, you need to adhere to the following:
- To check the report, you need to visit the NREGA official website
- Next, click Reports after you reach the homepage
- Click Verify Code after you enter the captcha
- Next, select your State and the financial year
- It will open the report page
- Next, you need to click Bank/State wise No. of account of MGNREGA
- This will open the page related to the bank account MNREGA
- Next, select your district, block, and Panchayat
- It will generate a list of banks opened under the MNREGA scheme
- This is how you can easily check the NREGA MIS report
How to check the details of Job Card Not Issued under NREGA Yojana?
In case, the job cards of workers are not yet issued under the NREGA scheme, they can easily check the same as under:
- First, visit the official website of NREGA
- Click Reports after you reach the homepage
- Verify the information through Captcha
- On the new page that opens, enter your state and financial year
- It will fetch so many details
- Next, click Job card Not Issued
- It will then fetch you the names of districts of your state
- Click district, block and panchayat
- It will fetch the entire list of people whose job cards have not been issued
- This is how you can check the list of those who have not yet been issued Job Card online
NREGA MIS Report FAQs
Is there any official website of NREGA scheme?
The official website is https://nrega.nic.in/MGNREGA
What is the full form of MGNREGA?
It’s Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005
What are the benefits of NREGA scheme?
Under the NREGA scheme, the central government provides 100 days employment to poor people working in rural and urban areas who have been issued their respective NREGA job cards.
Also Check: Go Sugam Portal