Ladli Behna Yojana: It was all started by the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. The basic aim of launching the Ladli Behna Yojana is to improve the financial condition of women in the state and also to take care about the nutrition and health of children dependent on them.
The scheme happens to be a great initiative by the CM. As the scheme has already been implemented, a monthly financial aid of Rs 1,000 is provided to women.
In order to make the Ladli Behna Yojana successful, the state government of MP has to spend Rs 60,000 crore in the next 5 years.
Please note that the application procedure to apply against the Ladli Bahna Yojana has already been started from March 25, 2023.
In case, you are one of the women of the state and wish to get benefits of this scheme, you need to go through this entire document carefully.
MP Ladli Behna Yojana 2023
Although, the Ladli Behna Yojana was launched by the MP Chief Minister, it has now been implemented. Please note that the process to fill your application form has been commenced from March 25, 2023 onwards.
To make the entire process run smooth, the government has arranged free camps in different gram panchayats and cities. If you wish to apply, you may visit your nearest camp.
Once you come to join the scheme, please make sure to have your EKYC done. Those applying under this scheme will be allowed to fill their application once they update their e-KYC.
As you are aware, an amount of Rs 1,000 will be given under the Ladli Behna Yojana 2023. It means that the beneficiary women will get Rs 12,000 annually under this scheme.
Through this amount (financial aid) all the women of the state will be able to meet their needs in their daily lives.
July 27 update: Under the Ladli Bahna Yojana, you need to fill the forms latest by August 20. You will receive Rs 1,000 directly to your respective bank account from September.
Please note that the application process under the Ladli Bahna Yojana 2.0 has been commenced from July 25, 2023. Before applying under the Mukhyamantri Ladli Bahna Yojana, please make sure that you have completed your e-KYC.
Once this has been done, women of the stat will start getting Rs 1,000 from September. As per an official update, as many as 18 lakh women will get direct benefit of joining the Mukhyamantri Ladli Bahna Yojana 2.0.
As per the government, the aim of launching the Ladli Bahna Yojana is not just to provide financial aid to women but also to bring changes in their lives. Once the scheme starts running smoothly, the state government will increase the financial aid from 1,000 to 3,000 per month.
Chief Minister Ladli Bahna Yojana Highlights
|Name of the Scheme
|Ladli Behna Yojana
|Shivraj Singh Chouhan
|Women and Child Development, MP
|women of the state
|To make women self reliant financially
|Rs 1,000 monthly
Objective of Ladli Bahna Yojana
The core objective of launching the Ladli Bahna Yojana is to empower women of the state. By getting the financial aid of Rs 1,000 each month, they will become self reliant.
The financial aid of Rs 1,000 under the Ladli Mahila Yojana will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account. This initiative will help women to become financial stable.
Features & Benefits of MP Ladli Behna Yojana
- Ladli Bahna Yojana was first launched by the MP CM on March 5, 2023
- Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 1,000 will be given to the women of the state
- It means that state women will get Rs 12,000 under the Ladli Behna Yojana
- The government has to allocate up to 60,000 crore to make the scheme successful
- As per the scheme, you can apply under the Ladli Behan Yojana from March 25, 2023
- To be a part of this scheme, women need to visit their nearest camp
- As per an update, around 1 crore sisters will get benefit
- The women of the state will become self reliant through the Ladli Behan Yojana
Last Date of Ladli Bahna Yojana
As per the official update, the online applications have to be received from March 25, 2023. For that the final list will be displayed latest by April 30, 2023.
The objections against the Ladli Bahna Yojana can be received from May 31. The amount given under this scheme will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s account. The above amount will be transferred on the 10th of every month to the account.
Application fee of Ladli Behna Yojana Form
Under the Ladli Bahna Yojana, the beneficiary women will have to pay a fee of Rs 1,000 in the form of an application fee. Further, you can fill your application after you visit the nearest camp.
In case, you have any complaints, you can always get in touch with the Chief Minister’s helpline number. And so, the complaints can be registered for Ladli Bahna Yojana on a toll free number 181.
Information related to Ladli Bahna Yojana form
- While you apply under the Ladli Bahna Yojana, the details of beneficiary has to be the same in your Aadhaar card
- You don’t need to produce domicile certificate and Income certificate to apply
- To apply, you have to link the Samagra ID with Aadhaar through EKYC
- You can get your eKYC done to link your Samagra ID with Aadhaar
- It can be easily done at Service Center or Lok Seva Kendra
Eligibility for MP Ladli Behna Yojana
- You need to be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh (MP) to apply under the Ladli Behna Yojana
- You need to be married before you apply
- All abandoned, divorced, and Widow can apply
- To apply, your age should be between 23 to 60 years
- All women of the state who belong to lower middle class can join Ladli Bahna Yojana
- To apply under the scheme, your annual income should be below Rs 2.5 lakh
- You need to have over 5 acres of agricultural land
- All Backward Class, Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, and General Category women will be eligible to apply under this scheme
Documents required in Ladli Bahna Yojana
- A passport size photograph
- Bank statement
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Composite ID
How to register Ladli Bahna Yojana?
- First, you don’t have to roam around to apply against the Ladli Behna Yojana
- You can visit your nearest camp
- You can find and fill application forms at your nearest Gram Panchayat/ Ward Office/ Camp site.
- You need to provide your required details
- Next, your details will be entered in the Ladli Bahna portal
- Next, arrange a passport size photograph
- Once done, your application will be made available online
- You will then receive a receipt of your application form submitted
- This is how you can apply
Ladli Behna Yojana FAQs
When was the Ladli Bahna scheme started?
It was started on March 5, 2023
When I will receive the amount under Ladli Behna Yojana
You will receive latest by 10th of every month
What is the last date to apply under Ladli Behna Yojana?
The last date to apply under Ladli Bahna Yojana is April 30, 2023
Also Check: Ladli Behna Yojana Certificate