Kerala PSC Thulasi Login: Even though the country has gained an immense growth in almost every sector, there are hundreds of unemployed youth in the Kerala state who are still unemployed despite having qualification. To solve this pathetic situation, the PSC Thulasi Portal was launched. It works in such a way that when you submit your application through this portal, you can have an opportunity to find a job.
It means you can find a job which is suitable as per your qualification. For example, if you are keen to work with Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC), you will find the state government posting such jobs on thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in. So, if you are interested in a particular job listed on the portal, you can apply via the PSC Thulasi portal.
In the present document, we will update you with everything related to the Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal. This will mainly describe its features, benefits, and more.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
If you are interested to find a relevant job under Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC), you can find the one after registering on PSC Thulasi. It’s mainly because KPSC will publish all the state government employment on this page.
It will obviously help all the interested candidates who wish to apply against these government jobs. The above online platform basically accepts registrations and applications for 2023 exams.
All interested candidates need to first register and log in at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in so as to use PSC Thulasi services.
After you create an account and make yourself registered on the portal, you instantly get an access to hundreds of jobs in different sector. You will have an access of jobs under Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) and other state government job openings.
Once you login with your registered account, you start getting information regarding the eligibility, application form, test dates, and more to apply.
After you fill the application to apply against a particular job, your profile will be updated so as to reflect the current status of your application.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Objectives
The state government of Kerala finally launched the online PSC Thulasi platform to offer jobs in the government sector. The portal is designed in such a way to help the job seekers who are qualified state applicants.
Just like the above, students will also be able to apply against a specific job and also be able to check their results. All you need to do is to register on the portal to access details regarding current openings.
Once you register, you will be able to access the application date, test or exam date, and more. For example, if you register on the portal, you start getting job notification through email and mobile.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Highlights
|Name of the Scheme
|Kerala State Govt.
|To promote employment
|Unemployed citizens of Kerala
|21-50 years of age
|Sarkari Yojana 2023
Kerala PSC Thulasi Eligibility
Please check the eligibility on the portal below:
- You must be a permanent resident of Kerala
- You need to be at least 21 years of age at the time of submitting your application
- You should not be older than 51 years at the time of applying
- You need to have either a graduate or postgraduate degree from a premiere educational institute
Kerala PSC Thulasi Documents
- Digital or scanned picture in JPG format up to 300 kb
- You should have blue or black signature on white paper which should have scanned. JPG format, 150W X 100H px, 30 KB
- ID card
- The state domicile (optional)
Kerala PSC Thulasi Application Procedure
You won’t be able to edit your profile after having a successful registration on the portal. You only require to register on the portal to get constant KPSC job postings.
- First, you need to visit the official website of thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
- All registered users can sign in under the Registered User Login
- New users can go for registering a new account
- Next, select ‘Register’ option to appear a new registration
- Enter all the required details like your name, date of birth, etc.
- It will generate an OTP to your registered mobile. Enter the OTP that was sent on your mobile
- It’s time to create your unique user ID and Password
- Next, you need to enter the captcha code
- Finally, you need to sign and submit the registration and declaration form
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Process
- First, you need to visit the official website of KPSC (Kerala Public Service Commission)
- Next, click ‘Registered User Login’ given on the homepage
- It will open a new page which will be a form
- Next, enter all the required details like your User ID, password, along with the Captcha Code
- Next, select the Login option right from the drop-down menu
- This is how you are able to log in
Kerala PSC Thulasi Resize Photo and Signature
The PSC Thulasi registration site has been designed in such a way so that your signature and digital picture appear to be right in shape and size. Those who have a habit of frequently using the PSC portal, they are allowed to edit their signature and picture on 2 documents right away.
- First, you need to visit the Kerala Service Commission (KPSC) to make appear the homepage of the website
- Next, click “Resize Photo/Signature” to make appear the next page
- Resize your Photo and Signature
- Simply click and pick the picture so as to validate in the application
- This is how you can change your picture and signature to the appropriate sizes. Attach these edited files to the application
Also Check: Shala Darpan