Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme: To empower women and advance gender equality, the newly appointed Karnataka government has launched the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana.
The above program was first launched by D.K. Shivakumar in March 2022. The present document will help you go through the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana in detail.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana 2024
Gruha Lakshmi Yojana was basically launched to uplift the financial condition of women who are the main bread earners for their family.
Under this scheme, there is a provision for such women to get a monetary incentive of Rs 2,000 each month for a year. Looking at the popularity of this program, up to 2 lakh women are known to have benefitted from this scheme.
As per the scheme, every woman head will get a sum of Rs 2,000 for each month through the Gruha Lakshmi yojana. After the fresh elections in Karnataka, the newly appointed CM Siddaramaiah has directed to implement the Gruha Lakshmi plan.
In addition to the above, the Anna Bhagya Yojana will bring 10 kg of free monthly rice per person is also going to start. This offer will be for BPL families.
Details of Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
|Name of the Scheme
|Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
|Women of Karnataka
|Financial support of Rs. 2,000 per Month to women
|Online / Offline
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Objective
Take a look at some of the objectives of the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana:
- The above yojana is there to give financial aid to women of the state
- The program will simply reward women for their contribution towards their families in the form of a financial support
- The sole aim of launching this program is to eliminate poverty
Features and Benefits of Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Take a look at salient features and benefit of launching the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana:
- As per the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana, there is a provision for women household to give them a financial help
- This will help them contribute to their family income and increase their overall financial issues
- It will also increase the quality of their lives as they will meet all the basic needs of life
Eligibility for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
If you wish to apply for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana, you need to meet the following eligibility:
- The ultimate goal of this scheme is to empower women of the state. And so, only one woman per family is allowed to participate
- You must be a resident of Karnataka
- You must be your family’s head
Documents for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Take a look at the list of documents needed for the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana:
- Bank detail
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
If you wish to apply against the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme, you need to adhere to the following:
- First, you need to visit the official website
- Next, download the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme application form once you reach the homepage
- Take the printout of the form
- Enter the required details
- Next, attach all your valid documents
- Next, you need to submit your application to the Karnataka Gram One center. You may also submit at Child Development of the respective district
- Once you submit the form, the authority will examine your documentation and application
- The cash incentive amount will be transferred directly to your bank account after they complete the verification
Also Check: Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Yojana